Lenovo Laptop quality Worse than Expected


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After years of near-flawless use I finally had to replace my HP TC1100 tablet PC with a new one that had more power, memory, and video processing ability. I am rather uncomfortable using trackpads so there was a limited selection of Tablet PCs that I could get with the "joystick" in the keyboard. It was down to a Fujitsu and a Lenovo x200 tablet and I decided on the Lenovo after finding a great deal on it.

After about 10 days of working on it I can mention lots of benefits and features that I like and lots that I don't like. But right now I have a specific complaint and comparison. I used the same TC1100 very intensely for over three years and I never had any issues...I could still use it now except that I wouldn't be able to run these Mathematica analyses on it in real time. I've had this Lenovo for 10 days and I've already got a dead pixel. As I already mentioned I've got plenty of design flaws and bad usage decisions that I could comment on, but this is just plain indisputable suckage. Dead pixel in ten days...that's the reputation that they've now got with me and what everybody I know will hear. My next tablet will certainly not be a Lenovo and I'll get it as soon as somebody makes something real close to the TC1100...or sooner.


0 Responses to “Lenovo Laptop quality Worse than Expected”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aaron Bramson
  • At the University of Michigan


  • This blog is an extension of my normal website (www.bramson.net) where I used to post various articles in my critic's corner section. Using this blog provides easier maintenance, greater functionality, and a wider readership of my thoughts, opinions, and complaints about life and living it.

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3