Product Review: Cadbury Crème Mini Eggs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



People who know me are already acquainted with my general dislike of holidays. One of my problems with holidays is that certain products oriented to particular holidays are only available around that holiday. For example, it's rather hard to find egg nog when it's not around Christmas and it's hard to find Cadbury crème eggs (in America) when it isn't around Easter. And I quite like Cadbury crème eggs.

But let's face facts; these things are really rich, so eating a whole egg can be a little too much sugar for one sitting…especially for a little kid. And the super sweet goo filling these chocolate-shelled orbs of splendor makes crème eggs one of the messiest foodstuffs on the planet. For over a decade I've wished that they came in smaller, bite-sized versions. And now they do! I tried a mini egg carton full of these foil-covered delights and they really are just scaled-down versions of the original eggs.

So for any of you other Cadbury Crème Egg fans who don't want to commit yourself to a 440 calorie (and 16g fat) treat, try the (I think) new mini crème eggs. They're cleaner, smaller, cuter, and taste just the same. Now we just have to get stores to sell them all year round like the rest of the candy (can you image if they only sold M&Ms in August and Snickers in October?).


0 Responses to “Product Review: Cadbury Crème Mini Eggs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Aaron Bramson
  • At the University of Michigan


  • This blog is an extension of my normal website (www.bramson.net) where I used to post various articles in my critic's corner section. Using this blog provides easier maintenance, greater functionality, and a wider readership of my thoughts, opinions, and complaints about life and living it.

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3